Monday, November 5, 2007

What animal has the worst manners?

A Kanga-RUDE! HAHAHA!!!

Ok.. that wasn't my best work, but I'm only 9 1/2 months... give me SOME credit. My first Halloween has come and gone, and let me tell you, it's only fun when you get to eat candy. I mean, really... How many times do I have to get shoved into this ridiculous kangaroo suit with a smile on my face before I get a reese's peanut butter cup... or at least some smarties (NO ONE wants smarties!!) And whose idea was it to dress me up like my sister? We (her majesty and I) have a secret pact that that is never going to happen again. I'm going as Robocop next year. Enough of this cutesty stuff, ok? I must admit though.. I am a pretty cute marsupial. Here are some pictures of me and me joey.














No comments: